[Oe List ...] ORID—A “Life” Method

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 16:57:57 PDT 2017

For those interested, here is the Guernica conversation from the RS-1 manualhttps://wiki.wedgeblade.net/pub/Main/SoarHawk/Guernica%20Conversation%20Guidelines%20from%20RS-1.pdf

For those interested, here is the RS-1 Movie conversation from the manualhttps://wiki.wedgeblade.net/pub/Main/SoarHawk/Movie%20Conversation%20guidelines%20from%20RS-1.pdf

See also attached:  suggested questions for each of the 4 levels focused on each of the "multiple intelligences"  David Lazear's work
For those of you wanting to use the method, a fillable pdf (like Federal Income Tax) you can type into the form and print it out with your questions.  via Jean Watts and her work with a variation -- the Focused Dialogue method
Sort of lost to the past:  Does anyone remember the PAX program?  PAX membership, PAX leadership, PAX stewardship?  I believe these data base programs were developed out of the Los Angeles House.  Perhaps Doug Haman was involved.  The Leadership module was a very simple program that walked you through designing an ORID conversation, explaining each step with examples and then letting you enter your aims and questions and then printing it out.  Would be a wonderful app -- I still have the original code, but it is in dBase 2 or something
Oh, one more thing.  See also attached some work from the ToP network trying to show the Objective, Reflective, Interpretive, Decisional in a whole bunch of other methods.Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com