[Oe List ...] ORID—A “Life” Method

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 06:27:20 PDT 2017

A slightly different aspect – the practice of stating our intention for a conversation with both Rational and Experiential Aim(s) sets the stage for exploring the reflective / reflexive / gut level questions and thus tapping the vast resource of personal reactions, memories and experience of the participants. If only Rational Aims / purpose / objectives are stated then O / I / D will do just fine, and miss the potential depth to emerge. / Sherwood