[Oe List ...] CLIMATE MARCH

David Zahrt 4deezee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:39:21 PDT 2013

Y'all (*learned that when I was assigned to Pace, MS!)*
*
*
Hope you're aware of the CLIMATE MARCH that starts on March 1, 2014.
It starts in Santa Monica and heads through San Bernardino. You can take a
look at the Route URL and see where/when it may come by you. It gives the
mileage and not the time of arrival in a specific place. I've heard that
the estimated progress is 15 miles/day.

Initial info I have tells me there will be approximately 1000 people. The
estimated time of arrival in WDC is November 2014.

Take a look at their website and tell me what you think. I'm hoping to
start the MARCH. Not sure how long I can keep it up. But I'll find out.
I'll certainly make it to San Bernardino and hope to see Frank and Linda
and Milan.! Be nice if we could get together all along the CLIMATE MARCH.

*The Great March for Climate Action*

www.ClimateMarch.org <http://www.climatemarch.org/>

858-35-MARCH [858-356-2724]

ed at climatemarch.org [Ed Fallon]

The URL for the entire route is posted on the website. And here's the
beginning of the route.

<
https://maps.google.com/maps?source=embed&f=d&saddr=Santa+Monica,+CA&daddr=San+Bernardino,+CA+to:Parker,+AZ+to:Wickenburg

Peace, David

PS. I'll be attending a week-long workshop that Paul Chappell is conducting
at the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation in Santa Barbara, beginning Jul 21