[Oe List ...] Joe thomas

coevolutionacademy at juno.com coevolutionacademy at juno.com
Mon Jul 15 08:09:26 PDT 2013

Hi All,
I just talked to Joe Thomas on the phone. He's not too worried about the surgery but he was delighted to hear about all the prayers from colleagues. He's not on the list though so he hasn't seen them - but he said he would love to see them today before he goes to surgery - and he asked me send them all! But unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for me) I have deleted them all. So if you would like to send them to him personally his emal is:
jrthomas42 at aol.com
Love and Peace,
Rose Anne Sands
30-second trick for a flat belly