[Oe List ...] Salmon: On prayer

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sun Jul 14 08:36:17 PDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: William Salmon
To: Jim Wheeler
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 10:34 AM
Subject: Salmon: On prayer

Colleagues--
This is my response to Barbara Wendland's newsletter article on the problem with prayer.
    Watcha think?
    Bill
PS: Barbara Wendland has been around for a long time and operates as a thorn in the side of the traditional church. Consider asking for her free monthly newsletter. At one time many of us in OE already knew of her efforts.
    wes