[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Request for Prayers

PSchrijnen at aol.com PSchrijnen at aol.com
Sat Jul 13 10:15:19 PDT 2013

I just phoned Joe, and he tells me that he is feeling fine, that the
surgery is routine, and that he is busy with his lens business, travelling in
Europe and Asia. And that the tumor has to be removed from his lung. He was
driving in or to New Orleans.

We pray for his recovery and good health and wish him well,

Paul

Paul Schrijnen
13 Bloemfontein Avenue
London W12 7BJ