[Oe List ...] Fwd: more Moore!

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 07:06:41 PST 2012

Thanks for this dialogue.just one comment on the method : Using the term
"vs." connotes "either-or"; and assume a degree of duality of separate
ideas.a perfectly valid approach to dialogue.  We can also use "both-and".
Think of a venn diagram with, for example, Power in one circle and Energy in
the other.and then add the area of overlap to the discussion. The some
additional questions arise: What is the energy of power? and; Where is the
power of energy?