[Oe List ...] Question about Kierkegaard

Don Bushman onedonbushman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:59:18 PDT 2024

I'll attempt the family expansion.

Anything beyond the individual, obviously has a component of those who
ground themselves transparently in the power and those who don't.

The family exists in a connection with all other families.
The choices that the family makes acknowledge/affirm/deny their connection
with and flow between other families.
The family creates narratives of meaning about their choices and the
resulting consequences...yes our choices are good, or no they are not good.
The family can then look at all the consequences and choices and narratives
of meaning and good and bad and embrace them (Yes) and thereby connect with
the comprehensive known and unknown reality they exist in, or deny (No)
part or all and experience no connection to the gift of life they have been
given, and be fear filled victims.

Moses, Bultman, and SK all speak of G-O-D in terms of experience and
energy. *Grounded transparently in the power that posits-*energized by the
life flowing through them without resistance, transparently for all to see,
including my seeing of myself.

To be a family then, to know my family-ness, is to drink at the well of my
relationship to all the consequences of all my choices I made with parents
and children and all my family and know there is no good or bad, only what
is and the story my family tells about us....transparently with a YES to
all of it.

I am going to be scheduling zoom sessions to talk about affordable housing
and create a network of affordable housing leaders. I'll get back to y'all
about the application of SK to community in a year or two. And I would
welcome anyone who would like to join that conversation to reach out to me.

828-292-9696