[Oe List ...] Searching for a paper

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 17:50:14 PDT 2023

The bit that I am reflecting on has to do with the RECOVERY of the Other World . . . We claimed that 'THE OTHER WORLD (in the midst of This World) had been rediscovered in the 20th Century, that is, the reality that was talked about of old and witnessed to had reappeared to us.
I don't see much recognition of this discovery -- in the world around me, and in our reflections we seem to treat this as a bunch of nifty charts to use to reflect . . .  are we in the midst of a powerful and deep awakening or  . . .??
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com