[Oe List ...] Sending love

Holcombe Wanda wandah70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:30:03 PST 2023

Hi Nelson,
I Remember the time when George and I were visiting a friend who lived near you.  We came to visit your place and family too. We enjoyed a delicious meal and sharing stories. It is a time together I remember with great admiration for all you and your family had accomplished.

It is those types of memories that sustain us all.

Grace & Peace,
Wanda Holcombe

Sent from my iPhone