[Oe List ...] Sending love

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 24 14:01:14 PST 2023

Hello Nelson,
This is Isobel and Jim Bishop from Sydney, Australia.
We thank you for all that you gave to Australia when you lived here, way back in the early 70’s 😊
You were loved by us and all the folk in the Sydney and Adelaide and Perth Religious Houses💕💕💕
We are thinking of you right now and sending loving wishes and blessings without number on your wonderful, well lived life.
Our family: Rebecca, Peter  and Cathy all say hello and warmest greetings to you and Elaine.
Fondest memories,
Isobel

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425