[Oe List ...] "What a Gift" - a John Cock birthday reflection

Elisabeth Banks elisabeth.a.banks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:57:56 PST 2023

Dear Linda,
Please wish John a very happy birthday and happy Christmas and New Year
from me. I would love to send a photo but I can’t find any from Canberra
House. It was great to share the house with you all. I’m sure Garnet would
send his best wishes if he were still alive.
Love Lis Banks

Please also give my best Wishes to Fred Karpoff. 100 years is a long time
and a long life and great one.