[Oe List ...] "What a Gift" - a John Cock birthday reflection

Marian Karpoff fdmkarpoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:56:42 PST 2023

Dear Lynda and John,
Happy Birthday to John!
Recently we read aloud a few pages from your *By Cosmic Design - Spirit
Poems 1974-2006,* from its place in the bedside table. We talked about
writing to you both to thank you for all the years you sent us great guides
for the journey. Several are tacked up on kitchen cupboards and bulletin
boards. So a deep thank you for helping to point us on this amazing
struggle to be faithful to the goodness of the universe.

We recall the last time we saw John was the RS-I in Seattle and I think you
were at the University Temple United Methodist Church ---- Maybe early
2000s?

We are blessed to have these long lives and we are doing quite well and
look forward to celebrating Fred's 101th birthday with a family zoom call!

Blessings of peace and love,
Marian and Fred Karpoff

[image: unnamed-1.jpg]