[Oe List ...] Other names

Susan Fertig sfertig at blueskytech.us
Sun May 29 13:44:35 PDT 2022

I grew up in Baguio! I didn’t know we had an ITI there. It was 70⸰ year round, except when it got really cold (enough to have light frost on the ground). I wonder what the Jesuit retreat center was?

I knew Rafael Davila at the Religious House in Caracas under the Bunkers. The church didn’t exactly approve of the Religious House, so we kind of kept it quiet, did our canonical hours and house church etc. under wraps. My husband went off to work and I stayed to recruit courses and ultimately the ITI in ’73.

Susan Fertig-Dykes

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought .  Isaiah 58:11