[Oe List ...] Other names

Elsa Bengel elsabengel at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:12:30 PDT 2022

Elsa Nelson soon to be Bengel, Rafael Davila at table. We were at a
beautiful Jesuit retreat center in Baguio in the mountains. When you looked
out the windows facing west you could see the land of mystery, the River of
freedom, the sea of Tranquility. The mountains of care were behind us. We
were up so high that one morning the clouds came right in the windows into
the dining room. And did I mention it was actually cold at night. So
refreshing. When the ITI ended I wanted to see the rice terraces before I
left. I think the Prathers and I rented a jeep to get us there. Barely
roads. Worth the trip. A week later I met John in Bangkok to get married.
49 years ago.
Elsa
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile