[Oe List ...] Other names

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 29 14:36:43 PDT 2022

Dear Elsa,
Such a beautiful story, thank you.
I was at the ITI in Sudtonggan an unforgettable experience.
The women of the village were the fisherwomen, and when I left I was given so many shell necklaces I could not  wear them all !
The community made rope out of coconut 🌴 husk.
What a privilege to be there .
Grace and peace
With love,
Isobel Bishop