[Oe List ...] 5/29/22 PHOTOS

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:38:28 PDT 2022

Wonderful photo of the Manila ITI.  When Joe and I taught at the first ITI in Singapore in 1969 we had 120 “churchmen,” as both male and female were referred to in those days, at Trinity Theological College, whose chapel later came to bear the logo of the Cross and Flame.  Some of those early participants were from the Philippines, and probably became stalwart recruiters of the fine event pictured in this photo of sometime in the 1970s. The Movement of the Spirit to renew the Church was so palpable in those days.