[Oe List ...] Amazing opportunity for ICAs and friends

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:48:55 PDT 2022

Hello,
Tomorrow, a little less than 24 hours from  now, an wonderful event, hosted
by ICA Spain, will look at the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in
relation to personal and ICA work globally. Details below - YOU MUST email c
atalina.iace at gmail.com to receive the Zoom link.

The aim of this event is to dive deeply into the SDGs and see how our work
personally and as ICAs is related to these goals. How do we see our goals,
at the local level, related to these global goals? Where do you see your
work and interest contributing to the goals?

We will look for where we have common interests, and perhaps we will be
able to identify donors together for the needed work!

This event will be hosted in Spanish with English translation (8:00PM UK,
9:00PM Spain, 3:00PM Eastern US).  The vision is to follow this event
highlighting two SDGs every month after the first session.

This session will be led by Catalina Quiroz, ICA Spain.  If you are
interested in participating, send her an email at catalina.iace at gmail.com,
and she will send you a zoom link.

See the event at
https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/ to double
check for your own time zone.

We hope to see you there!

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com