[Oe List ...] For all the Saints

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:59:38 PDT 2020

One memory of you is doing a Reiki healing with me. I had viral liver
cancer and we were having an "end of the Order" event in DC w Area NY. I
was in great pain and the Reiki totally released it for the weekend. I also
remember you saying Nurses were being trained to use it. (Eventually, I got
the training and use it on occasion). I have always been grateful to you
for that. Judi White