[Oe List ...] For all the Saints

Ann Jaecks 7asjaecks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:39:37 PDT 2020

Each time I read messages written by "Order Colleagues", I update my last
"Directory" !
Then decided, I'd better check out my info.  - many changes.!  Jaecks, Ann
S.
Retired RN, grandmom to 9 and great grandmom to 11. 1121 So 50th Ave. Apt.
35.
Wausau, WI. 54401  Phone - 715=842-4888   7asjaecks at gmail.com
Am probably only remembered by the 2nd generation. I was camp nurse at  New
Jerusalem.
While at Centrum (3444)  and North Shore House was out earning maintenance
funds as RN.

Have you really ever prayed from your whole being?  I was the nurse who had
3 CDC MD's
stand before me and announce that "Since - you have 315 campers and more
than 200 are positive
with Shigella B,  you can expect 2 or 3 deaths and 10 to 15 in the hospital
! ! !
I turned my back to them and declared, "Oh God, give me all the wisdom and
strength needed, NOW!"
"I want to deliver all these youth back to their parents."
     In a later report, the CDC proclaimed that this camp had turned into a
fine tuned team.   Thank
you to all the youth, especially the small group of adult staff led by
Carlos Zervagon.
     Many times, I have sat in front of a computer to type about this
experience.  However, with a
few words, my tears would overtake me. I'd turn off the computer.
Thanks for the memories !

After sleeping for 2 weeks, we returned to the community. After the Global
Odyssey, Bob went to
India for a year.  With the growth from "Order" involvement, I was able to
follow-thru on some
burning demands I felt.  In the early 1980's  I was the driving force to
develop the first USA Hospice.
You will not find my name on it.  But, my heart sings whenever I hear
someone is receiving this
care.   Love to all !

Thank you Herman !   You inspired me this day!