[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

A.M. Noel anthonymarianoel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:30:17 PDT 2020

Dear Doris,, Marsha, Shelly, Pat and Family,
Charles was will always be a spirit giant. His commitment to the world and
for those care and did not care were  all included. His life was a life was
a life of celebration and no matter what I will never forget his unique
Laughter/
Grace and Peace.
A.M. Noel
A.M. Noel