[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:15:01 PDT 2020

Wow,

Doris, Marsha & Shelley,

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Charles. We spent several years together at Centrum and I will always remember his deep presence and his utter respect for everyone (even me!). He was always someone I felt I could trust. And I remember him laughing quite a bit — he was happy and having a good time on this journey we call life!

  Seth T. Longacre
  Carlsbad, CA

"No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are all his accomplices”  Edward R. Murrow

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-