[Oe List ...] William Cozart Article for the Archives

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:12:52 PST 2020

Thank you for looking I have the article on Cybernetics from Member Clicks.

I had the model building article below, in my hand, over a year ago and it
got lost in the huge shuffle of papers gathered together while working on
the Facilitation Methods Collection.

The collection is so big we are working on a Google Doc so there isn't much
of anything on the website.

The Power of Abstraction: Model Building as a Way of Life, California
Institute of Technology, William Cozart

Beret