[Oe List ...] William Cozart Article for the Archives

PAUL SCHRIJNEN pschrijnen at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 11:58:52 PST 2020

https://top.memberclicks.net/assets/Teams/Virtual_Huddle_Archive/cybernetics%20meta%20image%20of%20the%20twentieth%20century%20.pdf <https://top.memberclicks.net/assets/Teams/Virtual_Huddle_Archive/cybernetics%20meta%20image%20of%20the%20twentieth%20century%20.pdf>

Maybe that’s it?

All the best,

Paul