[Oe List ...] William Cozart Article for the Archives

Wendell Refior wendellrefior at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:01:24 PST 2020

Also in the ICA Archives
The Power of Abstraction: Model Building as a Way of Life, California
Institute of Technology, William Cozart
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/7370.pdf

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 5:19 PM Beret Griffith via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Thank you for looking I have the article on Cybernetics from Member Clicks.
>
> I had the model building article below, in my hand, over a year ago and it
> got lost in the huge shuffle of papers gathered together while working on
> the Facilitation Methods Collection.
>
> The collection is so big we are working on a Google Doc so there isn't
> much of anything on the website.
>
> The Power of Abstraction: Model Building as a Way of Life, California
> Institute of Technology, William Cozart
>
> Beret
>
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 3:08 PM Paula Philbrook <paula.philbrook at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> https://top.memberclicks.net/assets/Teams/Virtual_Huddle_Archive/cybernetics%20meta%20image%20of%20the%20twentieth%20century%20.pdf
>>

>> Here is a link.
>>
>> Paula
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 2:04 PM Beret Griffith via OE <
>> oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Looking for an article. Wendell Refior is also looking for it. A couple
>>> of years ago I saw a paper copy in a pile of papers. I am going to start a
>>> search through EI publications.
>>> The Power of Abstraction: Model Building as a Way of Life, California
>>> Institute of Technology, William Cozart
>>>

>> --
>> Paula
>>
>> Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
>> harmony.
>>     Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks until later. "To believe what is true for you in your private heart
is true for <everyone> -- that is genius." - Emerson in "Self-Reliance"
Wendell