[Oe List ...] John Epps completed life

Joyce Sloan jsloan45 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:43:13 PDT 2020

Dear Ann,
Though John had alerted us, I was initially taken aback with your words
that he had completed his life. Now I'm overcome with memories of our
shared optimistic youthfulness and John's unbelievable brilliance and
depth. I am grateful for the gift of his life to the world and to have
known him.

I will share this with Carlos. Hugs and prayers for you dear one.

Joyce