[Oe List ...] John Epps completed life

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:16:46 PDT 2020

In thanks for the life of John Epps

In appreciation for life changing conversations

To hear him again through his writings....doorways, always doorways.

An offering from another writer...

Praying

by Mary Oliver

It doesn’t have to be

the blue iris, it could be

weeds in a vacant lot, or a few

small stones; just

pay attention, then patch

a few words together and don’t try

to make them elaborate, this isn’t

a contest but the doorway

into thanks, and a silence in which

another voice may speak.

John's work as General Editor for the Bending History books - a gift to all.