[Oe List ...] John Epps completed life

John Epps jlepps39 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:31:51 PDT 2020

Thank you so much, Joyce.  Both John and I so enjoyed working with you and
Carlos in Dallas in those days of "optimistic youthfulness," as you put
it.  I still remember the evening we were together when Martin Luther King
was killed and how that affected us.  As I recal,l you and Carlos felt you
needed to leave that part of town quickly, which was one of the early
indications to me that I was pretty naive and it was time to get smarter
about such matters.   I am glad all four of us decided to move into EI in
Chicago, though at different times.

With gratitude,

Ann
annsepps at gmail.com