[Oe List ...] A Reflection: FIRE ERUPTING

Del Morrill delhmor at wamail.net
Mon Jun 1 15:24:06 PDT 2020

Thank you for this Ellie.   Sometimes, it seems there is nothing we can do about the world’s struggles, especially hard when people just keep doing the same disastrous thing over and over again.  Perhaps planting something is a response, regardless of its seeming unrelatedness. It is a powerful symbol of new life, and I’m always for that.

I’m trying to convince Justin that planting something to attract bees would be a good thing.  However, I haven’t had much luck because we are always fighting hornets in the summer. Realizing that hornets and bumblebees are not the same, I still think I would do better, with him, for butterflies.   I understand they, also, have preference for different plants.

Also, thank you for reminding me of my favorite quote; I’m so  glad I can use it again.

With best wishes, always,

Del

Del Hunter Morrill

Facebook.com/del.morrill.85

Location: Earth, USA, Pacific Northwest, Washington State, Tacoma

 <http://www.hypnocenter.com/> www.hypnocenter.com

The task before us now, if we would not perish, is to shake off our ancient prejudices and build the Earth. (Pierre Teilhard de Chardin)