[Oe List ...] Sally Fenton

sherwoodshankland at comcast.net sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 07:56:02 PDT 2020

Yes Sally, you were part of the group of deeply committed colleagues in the
Cleveland Region, teaching RS-I, Jim working at the Cleveland Clinic, moved
into the Cleveland House at 902 Wheelock Avenue with Joan and Frank (Bob)
Knutson, Martha and Dick Talbot, Joe and Sandra Cliff, Jan and Sherwood
Shankland, Joy and Herman Greene, Sean Burke, Barbara and Don Barkony, Jody
(later May), Zoe and Ken Barley, Jim and Dorthea Jewell (kids Mark, Diane, &
Russel) with a powerful Local Church Galaxy led by Mark and Jean Poole,
metro pedagogues - Jack and Judy Gilles, Michael and Judith Tippet, Bob and
Sandra Rafos, Lois Reeves, Fred and Marian Karpoff, Clancy and Mary Ann
Mann, Rose and her Mom Albright, and many, many more! What an amazing
multi-faceted team. Claudia and Don Cramer had just departed for DC.  (Hey
Jack, how's your long-term memory doing?)

So many memories are surging this year as you Sally and so many others have
joined the collegium beyond... there is a great hall in the Other World
where one by one we slowly file in singing and witnessing to our incredible
journeys...and the Amazing Grace of Freedom and Forgiveness.
Grace and Peace all around,
Sherwood