[Oe List ...] Political cartoon including the Oombulgurri massacre

Richard and Maria Maguire richardandmaria at unfoldingfutures.net
Fri Mar 8 00:12:20 PST 2019

Hi

I have just learned that the award-winning Australian political
cartoonist "First Dog on the Moon" has just published a cartoon that
refers the massacre at Oombulgurri that the Guardian published today.
He has done a lot of really good work, so if you haven't heard of him
before you might like to take a look at his other work on the website.
You can find this cartoon at

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/08/when-we-were-in-school-we-didnt-learn-about-the-massacres?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0ZpcnN0RG9nT25UaGVNb29uLTE5MDMwOA%3D%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=FirstDogOnTheMoon&CMP=firstdog_email

Best wishes

Richard Maguire

--
Transforming individuals and organisations towards a future worth living today.
Phone: +61 2 9896 3839, Post: 18 Sturdee St, Wentworthville NSW 2145 Australia