[Oe List ...] Massacre at Oombulgurri

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 8 10:48:50 PST 2019

Thank you, Judi.

From: OE <oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net> on behalf of OE List <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019 at 11:59 AM
To: OE List <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Cc: Judi White <sophiacircle at gmail.com>, Richard & Maria Maguire <richardandmaria at unfoldingfutures.net>
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Massacre at Oombulgurri

While we were painfully aware of the atrocities toward Aoriginals ,  that the mission had been  closed for many years was as much an atrocity. The residents had been stripped of their ancient wisdom and skills and we're living on the fringes of Kuninara. Ever.y single person by age 16 was addicted to alcohol and so many with late stages of stds. That the community qas able to return to the mission as a human development project; that some progress was made, qas a miracle of miracles. What it eventually became was another sad tale. But what an amazing adventure into being human today,  healing as the journey continues.