[Oe List ...] Call to All 09 29 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:07:18 PDT 2018

Call to All 09 29 2018: Today I’m suggesting changing the make-up of an all male delegation to the House of Representatives. My seven years in Lincoln and my three years teaching at the University qualify me to weigh in on this  campaign to make America sane again! I just sent my donation. Support Kara please!

NEB. 2ND DISTRICT
Competitive race
Kara Eastman
Kara Eastman (D)
Social worker and nonprofit organization executive
A win by Eastman would alter the makeup of Nebraska’s delegation in the House, which consists of three men.

She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad