[Oe List ...] Call to All 09 28 2018

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:07:45 PDT 2018

Today, in spite of the barrage of E-mails and FB postings I am getting after the debacle of yesterday’s Old Men in Senate hearing, I have decided to go for a candidate who has a chance to be the first female member of the House from my birth state of Iowa. I just sent in my donation to her campaign and am sending out focused vibes to anyone in her district or beyond. Come on Iowa—you can do it!

IOWA 3RD DISTRICT
Competitive race

Cindy Axne (D)
Small-business owner
Axne would become the first female House member to represent Iowa if she wins in November.

Axne is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad