[Oe List ...] Call to All 09 30 3018

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:25:49 PDT 2018

Call to All 09 30 2018
Today we head over to New Mexico to find we have a daughter of Mexican immigrants running for Congress. Whoever wins this one there will be one more woman, but since this is the most populous Hispanic district in the state with the heaviest Hispanic population, wouldn’t it be great to have a Hispanic candidate who is also a progressive candidate? Send Torres Small to Congress!

N.M. 2ND DISTRICT
Competitive race
Xochitl Torres Small (D)
Lawyer and former Senate staff member
Torres Small is the granddaughter of Mexican immigrants, and her campaign has excited Latina voters in the most Hispanic congressional district in the nation’s most Hispanic state. Whether she wins or not, this southern New Mexico district will be represented by a woman for the first time.Read more »

Torres Small is a first-time candidate. She faces a female opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad