[Oe List ...] The Other World in the Midst of This World.

Jean Long jean.long512 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:22:49 PST 2018

P.S. Yes, work is being done with the Other World.  It is a major category
under "The Interior LIfe" in the Website.  (We used to call "The Interior
LIfe"  "Spirit LIfe".  We are trying to use wordage that common man can
more relate to.

The website, except for the Image Change Collection, is in a very formative
stage.  All will be revealed and shared as it takes a shape you all will
appreciate.  Right now we have concentrated on "dropping" crucial documents
into each collection.  Without adequate contexting for local man - not for
us - they will be there but not so usable.

That will be part of the focus of the Spring Archives (April 20-24, 2019).
We have experienced that writing those contexts - and finding brief live
talks in the midst of all the resources we have - is most effect with a
small team (2 - 3) face to face.

May 2019 be lived in awakenment, enlightenment, and faith that what is
given is acceptable and filled with opportunity and creativity.
Jean
Jean