[Oe List ...] The Other World in the Midst of This World.

Jean Long jean.long512 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 09:50:28 PST 2018

Isobel and Jim -
I have so appreciated your responses to dialogue that has been shared on
our list serves this year.
I have two requests of you.  1) I expect here will be reflection on your
years in the Order and what was going on in your lives that the Order was
an answer to in your Memoirs.  I would like to add them to the books (many
folks' memoirs included) we actually have here in the "book room".  If that
is something you feel comfortable doing - either digitally or paper the
Archives would welcome your part of our history.
2) I have just heard a rumor that the Australian files that you all donated
to your National Archives might be digitized.  If so, would the National
Archives be willing to make them available for us to access and print off
as they add to our files?

Bless your continued awareness and support of the ongoing Order activity
with the Global Archives.
Jean Long
Global Archives