[Oe List ...] The Other World in the Midst of This World.

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 31 12:40:14 PST 2018

Isabel and Jim,   I hope you've reserved a copy of your memoirs for the Archives.  Happy and healthy 2019!

Lynda and John

On 12/31/18, 12:01 AM, "OE on behalf of Isobel and Jim Bishop via OE" <oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net on behalf of oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

    Hello Beret,

    May 2019 bring joys and days of hope in your life.

    I am wondering if some work has been done on the Charts over the recent years. ?   At  one time I think that the Packards were engaged in a project w the Other World.  I have written to them, and not yet heard back.

    I have decided to make some time in 2019 to do some of my own work on the Charts.   For years I have seen them as a window into the secular world which is surrounding us.

    I appreciate so much all that  you are doing with the Archives, thank you very much.

    This year Jim and I have both written our Memoirs, which was quite a task.  We are pleased to offer them to our family.

    With love and good health be yours,

    Isobel Bishop. xoxox

    Isobel and  Jim Bishop
    isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au