[Oe List ...] Fw: Re: [Dialogue] from Cynthia Vance

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 09:29:51 PDT 2018

 Cynthia, I'm so deeply appreciative of how you cared for Bob in his last days and also for yourself. It's a profound way to live out the experience of just being ... so aware of the Mystery itself!I'm also reminded that we three go back a long way.
My first memory of you was when you were Cynthia Sturge living (I think) on Claremont Avenue. Somehow I recall Bain Davis being in the mix over in Jersey.I was at UTS 2 years behind Bob during his first marriage, which I recall only vaguely. But I do remember that Bob enrolled in a weekly practicum I was leading that was a movie followed by dessert in professor John Bachmann's living room and an EI-inspired four level movie conversation.
Back in the days of 16 millimeter!We were young and energized and inspired and could not have known what our lives had to offer in the Order.
Take care of yourself and journey on,Marshall

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Joyce Sloan via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>To: Colleague Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>Cc: Joyce Sloan <jsloan45 at gmail.com>Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 11:40:43 AM EDTSubject: Re: [Dialogue] from Cynthia Vance
 Dear Cynthia,I am saddened to hear of Bob's passing. I hope the memories you shared throughout your missional marriage including those of his final days bring you comfort.
Sending love and prayers.Joyce Sloan