[Oe List ...] Have you been watching the Vietnam series on PBS?

laurelcg at aol.com laurelcg at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 09:25:53 PDT 2017

I'm profoundly grateful for this amazing 21st Century Art piece. Last night reminded me of a couple of Vietnam veterans: my cousin  J.Mac Cates, a career army officer, who died young of leukemia, probably caused by agent orange exposure, as well as Israel Reyna, a teaching colleague.

I appreciate this ongoing art form conversation. It has mostly been on the Reflective level. Can't wait for Interpretive and Decisional. Here's an Objective observation, though not an exact quote. An interviewee last night said that the student protests and veteran counter protests caused a divide in the country that has never healed.

I was struck by young John Kerry's speech. I felt emotional when the veterans threw their medals at Nixon's White House barriers.

Thank you all,

Jann