[Oe List ...] Pentecost Blessings

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jun 7 20:49:38 PDT 2017

I, too have loved tbe dialogue.  When I find myself humming or singing, the last phrase in each stanza keeps coming out "for all time."

I've also been singing V4, beginning "For the coming ages and to journey humankind..."

I rather like turning "journey" into a verb and how it changes what's being said.

Methinks we are getting better at corporate writing.

Now, moving beyond Pentecost ...uh, wait, what would that be?  Oh, right, Life.

It reminds me of my daughter Rachel being asked by the elevator operator (one Justin Morrill) about the book in her hand. It was a small, red letter New Testament from my mother.She replied, in that disappointed whine only a 5-year old can REALLY pull off, "I wanted to know about Jesus, but this is a book about the way life is!"

.

Sunny Walker

303-587-3017

Saving the planet is the most pressing moral issue of our time