[Oe List ...] Pentecost Blessings

zbarley via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jun 4 12:01:12 PDT 2017

Well ? What is the sound of heaven? I guess I'm tuned into words these days. For a long time I just sang along thinking thru the reality underlying the words that didn't work. But as a woman I just grew tired of the gender issues and that has moved me to want all the words to work. Funeral services at church are particularly hard. I don't expect to meet that person in the sky someday. I could articulate their ongoing being but those words don't work.
Anyway at least for me I need words rethought.
Thanks, Jack
Zoe