[Oe List ...] Gordon Harper

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Feb 9 05:53:35 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,
I share in the deep sorrow that all of you must feel with the passage of our dear friend and colleague. I am so glad for having known and worked with him and grateful to him for having alerted us to the fact that he was nearing the end. My condolences to Roxana, his children and other members of his family.
I shall always remember the twinkle in his eye and his style of confronting difficult situations with a humorous comment.
regards,
Dharma