[Oe List ...] My sad story about LINKEDIN

John P Cock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 10 17:59:39 PDT 2015

I got HACKED big time a week ago by international pros, and some of you on
my established LinkedIn page have emailed me this week asking me to ³accept²
you into my LinkedIn account that I thought I had canceled. Obviously that
account still lives‹because LinkedIn says it does‹and stupid me thought I
had deleted it.

But the professional hackers¹ PASSWORD owns it now, doing whatever they are
doing with my old LinkedIn page/account, like asking the likes of you to
join the ³John Cock" page. [You can tell by their broken English they are
not I.]

Been trying to get LinkedIn to settle all this, but they are telling me I
still have the account‹only problem is I can¹t get into it and LinkedIn keep
telling me to just type in my password, which is no longer the page¹s
password‹and a small wave of colleagues and friends keep e-mailing me asking
to be on my LinkedIn page. What a messy mess this is. Sure you didn¹t want
to hear it all.

Nevertheless, I am happy to see you on Google, Google+, Facebook, Twitter
(and especially MailChimp at 7am each day, US Eastern Time).

As always, all is strangely, yet absolutely GOOD! (That¹s all I wanted to
say, really.)

John

And if anyone (like wizard Tim) wants to help me, feel free.