[Oe List ...] continuing a discussion...

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 10 19:06:07 PDT 2015

This "disorder of the heart" is present in an even more dangerous way in the nation state. You see it in towns and states whose economy depends on the production and sale of weapons. If there is less killing in the world, these places will suffer. And its inhabitants do not see themselves as tools for spreading killing around the world. They see themselves as responsible citizens. But they probably do more damage than those who harbour the desire to kill.
Dharma