[Oe List ...] Salmon: A last word?

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 14 17:35:19 PST 2015

Dear All--
    A last word? Not possible.
    I've used this process since my Academy in 1972. In order for people not to get my work confused with OE/ICA, I baptized the system as the, "Deep Drilling Process." Same Baby, just different color."
    Does it get the job done? That seems to me to be the question that needs answering.
    However, this has been an interesting history lesson.
    Now what?
    Bill