[Oe List ...] I heard it on the grape vine ORID, ORIO, ORIT, ORI, Guernica, art form, art form conversation. Spirit conversation, lately I have more affinity with the River in my front yard, what about you, what moves your needle?

Steve via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 14 09:26:37 PST 2015

Millie Bagget's 4/4 of Langer
Langer Meaning is created in a 3 way discourse sensory experience shared between a speaker and a listener not by Phil logic
Langer’s assertion that philosophy “is mythical in origin and scientific in destination”
Langer's opinion is that meaning arises from the relationship between a community, its discourse, and the individual.[8] Lyon suggests that Langer’s work may be viewed as a contradiction to the comparatively traditional theories of Aristotle, by way of Langer’s argument that discourse is formed through sensory experiences shared between speaker and hearer, rather than through logic as advocated by the philosopher https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanne_Langer
Psychology and Art Course 1980
Lecture Millie Bagget
RO: to release an image shift from
 as a psychological catharsis to art as existential truth
EA To experience the power of art to be transparent to the group's experience of life

Workshop
RO

Sent from my iPhone