[Oe List ...] Louise Evans spas completed her life. Any details to share please?

SteveHar via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Dec 16 14:12:37 PST 2015

----Original Message-----From: R. John Gibson <jgibson99 at sbcglobal.net>
To: Bud & Jan Ames <jbames10 at aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 14, 2015 7:23 am
Subject: Louise Evans

Bud and Jan:

I don't have access to the ICA/Order list serve but would you help me get the word out that Louise Evans died on December 11th?

We celebrate the completed life of Louis Evans, Indianapolis, on December 11, 2015.  Louise was on the Christian Church, Disciples of Christ national staff for Children and Families ministries before her retirement.  She was involved with EI/ICA for 35 years in Indiana.

You may or may not have known Louise.  She was one of the few African American colleagues in our ranks.

Thanks,

John