[Oe List ...] Salmon: Event Invitation- page 1

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 10 14:39:25 PDT 2014

SAVE THESE DATES
Colleagues: In the event you have not sent a reflection or plan to attend, please send a note. Better still tell a brief story that involved you and me and/or others. Such mail will be read during one or both of these events. Thanks.

SAVE THESE DATES!

-"My memorial for me!"-

July 26, 2014                    The City

Saturday                           129 No. 7th

                                                              Across the street from Cozy Inn

4 to 6 p.m.

Jazz Combo:

Light refreshments

Open Mic

+ + + + + + +

July 27, 2014                   Trinity UMC

Sunday                      901 Neal

                                                                   ½ mile South of Magnolia on Ohio

2 to 4 p.m.

Church Music:

Choir/solos & Gospel (swing) Singing

Open Mic

---Come celebrate the meaning of my life

as it comes to us in

the meaning of death and resurrection-