[Oe List ...] Marge Philbrook broke her right hip in Oakland, CA and needs a rehab center or nursing home.

Evelyn Philbrook via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jul 6 22:23:35 PDT 2014

Dear California Family, and Friends,

My mother-inlaw, Marge Philbrook, now 85 went to the Philbrook family
reunion being hosted by Phil's sister. She was staying with her married
granddaughter Rebekah Philbrook Otto and Raphi Gottsmann in Oakland, CA
and fell. She broke her right hip. She is out of surgery and will asked
to leave on Tuesday, July 8th. She is at the Alta Bates Summit Hospital,
Oakland, CA. She has Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance suppliment with
Medicare and was the wife of a United Methodist Minister for many years
in Texas and currently works in the archives of ICA USA. She needs a
place to do rehab until she can fly back to Chicago. I am reaching out
to any family members and friends who can help us get her in a rehab
center while she recuperates.

If you have contacts which can help us, please contact Marge's daughter,
Paula Philbrook cell: 773-771-2505 or email paula.philbrook at gmail.com.
and include Evelyn. Bekah and Raphi are leaving for Italy on Friday next
week.

Thanks inadvance and God Bless you All,

Love,

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook